Dozen Dirty Riders in One Tough Race, the Dirty Kanza!
Follow their tales leading up to the race below.
- Home Town: El Dorado, KS
- Day Job: High School Science Teacher
- Family Info: Married to Karen.
- What people don't know about me: I could be relatively happy as a homeless person living in a van down by the river. (Though preferably a trout stream in the mountains.)
- Current Gravel Bike: Open U.P.
- Years Participated in DK: 5-time participant
- What I want to accomplish in 2017: Push myself to the edge in both training and racing so that I can know my own limits. I will do this be focusing on several epic gravel events, including DK200, Crusher in the Tusher, and Gravel Worlds.