Dozen Dirty Riders in One Tough Race, the Dirty Kanza!
Follow their tales leading up to the race below.
- Home Town: Grand Rapids, MI
- Day Job: Bike Shop owner & Chaos Starter at Racer Racer Pedal Sports.
- Family Info: Wife Michelle (two time DK 200 Finisher), Daughter Aliesje 15 (attempting 1st DK200 this year), Son Stephen (14), Son Grayson (7), Son Clayton (6).
- What people don't know about me: That my favorite word is Perspective, My Favorite food is Asparagus, and I love hot weather!
- Current Gravel Bike: Prototype 616 Fabrication Gravel Bike "the Gravelier"
- Years Participated in DK: Five
- What I want to accomplish in 2017: Cheer and support my Wife in Her 1st Full Ironman in Mont Tremblant Canada, Finish my 5th DK200 and receive the coveted Chalice, and to figure out what my next crazy stupid endurance race is gonna be.